Friday, December 10, 2010

I don't care what people say...

I don't care what people say...

~The new Narnia movie is great
~I have yet to draw up the energy to see the new Harry Potter
~Frozen peas are good. Eating them frozen is like having a treat
~No pain, no gain might be true. But yes pain, yes gain is definitely true
~Weird looking ornaments you made with macaroni noodles when you were little will always look better than the fancy store-bought ones
~You're not crazy if you talk to yourself, and then answer yourself back. Yet.
~Any references to Serenity/Firefly in Castle are hilarious
~The Sorcerer's Apprentice is also awesome
~It's not Christmas until Neil Diamond sings it, even if he is Jewish
~That other version of "Life is a highway" NOT sung by Rascal Flatts is terrible. PERIOD
~If any more books about vampires, wizards, or dragons come out, I'm going to have to sue the literary community for lack of imagination. Today I was thinking I should write a book and mention dragons in it all over the place ("Hey, remember when that dragon attacked our village and burned all our crops?"), but never actually HAVE the dragon appear. Just to tick people off and keep them confused.


That's all for now. I'll think of more later.

Until then, enjoy the show.


2 comments:

--jeff * said...

--my Christmas begins when i hear "the hanukah song" on the radio. sadly, there are no stations here in texas that have yet to kick off the season for me.

--i've seen hp7.1 three times already and am seriously stoked for the new narnia movie.

--i want to write a mummy romance tween novel. i've got the premise already polished.

--your "no-dragons" books is actually a really cool idea.

--i forgot what else i was going to write here

--cheers to your macaroni ornaments.

--wish you could come to the muppet party.

Darryl said...

Who's Narnia? :)
No energy to see Harry Potter? Sacrilegious!
Frozen peas? Treat? ummm...if you're 2
Yes pain, yes gain? What!?!
Macaroni...mmm
Conversations with one's self are encouraged.
I've seen Serenity but have no idea who or what Castle or Firefly are.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice? Mickey Mouse and his mops?
White Christmas is another great Jewish-penned Christmas classic.
"Life is a Highway" = Disney/PIXAR's CARS = Awesome!
I think your attacking-dragon-that-never-appears mechanism has been used before.

How's Korea? Well, if you ever make it back stateside and still lack any Harry Potter watching motivation, I may be able to help! I promise, I won't sing. Haha. Now, if the movie were Tangled, I couldn't make such a promise! :)