Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What you get when I don't have funny stories from work...

The Office Personality Quiz

I was bored tonight, not knowing what to do or what to write about, and so I roamed around the world wide web and found this quiz. Sometimes I like and value online quizzes. I find, however, that the quizzes that I value the most (and, consequently, believe to be the most accurate) are the ones that give me the answer that I most agree with. For example, The Office quiz said that I am most like Pam. I can handle that. I like Pam. If it had told me that I was like Dwight I would have had to disagree. If it had said I was most like Michael, I'd probably be searching for "ways to change my personality" on Google, instead of writing this blog. Here's another of my favorite quizzes: Which Smurf are You?

They gave me two options. I guess I have a split personality. I like both options, so this quiz is pretty accurate too. =]


1 comment:

Becky said...

I like both of those 'smurf reviews' and I think they fit you well, too. I don't watch the Office, so I'm not sure about the other one. You're great!