Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Delaying homework

I'm putting off my homework. Here's a quiz I got emailed to me from Jenny:

1. Were you named after anyone? The Rebekah in the Bible

2. When was the last time you cried? I don’t know if I want to say…

3. Do you like your handwriting? Most of the time; and when I’m doing calligraphy, pretty much yes

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey or Ham

5. Do you have kids? No…but I'm really excited to be a Mom someday

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I hope so or I’d be lonely

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes. But I try not to make it directed at a person, because that's mean. Just at inanimate objects.

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Unfortunately, yes. I’m always getting swollen tonsils. In fact, every time I go to the dentist they ask me if I’m sick, and I never am.

9. Would you bungee jump? I don’t think so. I don’t like the idea of flinging my body towards the ground. Actually, it's probably more the flying up afterwards on the rebound that frightens me. I'd probably be so freaked out that I would break my neck. I do want to go hang gliding some day.

10. What is your favorite cereal? Bran flakes. Weird, huh? When I was little, we would get cereal from Santa. Everyone else would get Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, etc., and I would be excited to get my Raisin Bran.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Tennis shoes, yes. Other shoes, no.

12. Do you think you are strong? Physically, no. Mentally, yes. Emotionally, depends on the day. Spiritually, pretty sure that’s a yes.

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Raspberry sherbet. Or mint Oreo cookie.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Height and hair color.

15. Red or pink? It depends on the day. Some days are pink days. Others are red. Today I wore a white shirt and red sweater. Does that equal Pink?

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I refuse to answer this question on my own public blog.

17. Who do you miss the most? I had this glow worm when I was little. I wish I had him back... =]

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? It’s on my blog, so…But it would be fun if other people tried it.

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue jeans and flip flops.

21. What are you listening to right now? Country music station.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A turquoise color

23. Favorite smells? Fresh cut grass, rain on asphalt, almost anything baking, and my gardenia lotion.


24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Family

25. Do you like the person who sent this? Of course!

26. Favorite sports to watch? Football.

27. Hair color? I like to call my hair color Neopolitan. I have this horrible problem. It gets blonder in the summer, reddish in the fall, and a dull brown in the winter. So it always looks a little weird. I tried dying it a while back, but I think it might have looked weird, so I stopped.

29. Do you wear contacts? Yes. I’m so dorky looking with glasses.

30. Favorite food? Pizza, spaghetti, taco salad.

31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.

32. Last movie you watched? Marie Antoinette (part of it).

33. What color shirt are you wearing? White

34. Summer or winter? Summer. It’s my favorite time of year.

35. Hugs or kisses? I really don’t think one should have to choose between two such great things.


36. Favorite dessert? Ice cream, pie, cookies…


37. Most likely to respond? Bah.

38. Least likely to respond? Bah.

39. What book are you reading now? Biography of Benazir Bhutto, all my textbooks, scriptures, and I’m sort of still working on Ben Hur

40. What is on your mouse pad? I don’t have one.

41. What did you watch on TV last night? That was the Marie Antoinette thing.

42. Favorite sound? The piano, wind through trees

43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Probably Beatles.

44. What is the farthest you have been from home? Santiago, Chile

45. Do you have a special talent? Plumbing. Weird, huh?

46. Where were you born? Washington D.C.

47. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? These types of questions always bug me.


48. What time is it now? 7:45pm Laundry’s done!

49. Favorite quote? I keep a little quote book, so I have a bunch. Here’s one: “Life should be a little nuts. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.”


50. Favorite kind of socks? Crew cut

4 comments:

Brian said...

Just to rub it in your face -- I don't have any homework to put off. I'm all done. And I only had to play that game for 12 months - not your 2 year program. Actually, looking back, the U's program wasn't homework intensive. Challenging, but not overwhelming.

So, you need to go to Fire House Pizza in Logan. It's pretty much AMAZING. Seriously. Julie and I considered a trip up there just for Fire House - but then discovered one in Centerville.

So, you need to come visit Salt Lake and your wonderful friends there!! :P

Emryn said...

I miss my glow worm too!

Darryl said...

delaying homework? reminds me of a phrase
i recall seeing on a t-shirt.

"procrastinators unite! ...tomorrow."

And in case you think I was being facetious, click here!

Unknown said...

Of course you are a "world-class" plummer! Now all you need to round out those skills is to become an electrician -- like your sister who finally figured out why our power keeps going out!

Love you tons and bunches and wish Logan were so much closer than 900 miles!

And Alvin misses you too!
mommy :)