Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Copying Becky-My Crayon and Cookie

You Are a Green Crayon
Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.

You Are Traditional and Dependable
You are optimistic, friendly, and cheerful. People appreciate the hopefulness and good vibes you bring to any situation.

Your life is all about change. Right now, you may be going through some changes you really don't like.

You're easy going and easy to be around. You aren't picky or high maintenance.

You seek security in your life. Feeling safe is important to you.


I liked these a lot. And I AM happy with who I am! =] Do you think this is why mint cookies and cream ice cream is one of my favorites? Green and Oreos?

(And for those of you concerned, I do have water now! Thank goodness!).

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so happy that you copied me! (Not that I was original--I copied, too) And I love the ice cream interpretation. However, I don't know if that would work for me, because I'm pretty sure I've never eaten purple ice cream...

Mrs. Nelson said...

Like daughter, like mother? I hope so...
And I don't feel like I'm copying...I just feel like I'm in with the right crowd...