Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Adventures

Hiking the River Trail:

(This is my favorite picture)




There was still snow on the ground, but it was probably
about 45 degrees. So nice!

Utah State: WAC Champions


Sunday Walk:
Logan Temple from Old Main Hill

Old Main (It's kind of the Brigham Academy of Utah State)

It's not a pillow Dad, but I found a ketchup packet
and made it work. Turned out okay, huh? =]

12" of Snow

Wait, THIS is Spring Break?!?!
This is only about 8 of the total 12" that we got that day.

Working:

It's a terrible picture of me, but I love the Little Blue sign too much
to not include it. Big Blue is Utah State's mascot.
The elementary school that is run on Utah State's campus
has a mascot too: Little Blue. This sign is in their lunchroom.

Family Time:

Nap time was hard for Chase for some reason,
so Mommy held him and got a nap for herself too!

There were other equally spectacular things that I did during Spring Break that weren't captured on my little cell phone camera, so you'll have to deal with just having these memoirs. Happy, productive, non-sinful Spring Break. =]

No comments: