Tuesday, April 28, 2009

50% Isn't so bad after all

The cup is definitely half full. =]

Well, my bedroom is a disaster, my health is questionable, and my car is expensive. But darn it all if I'm not 50% done with my master's degree!!! Sorry, I have to celebrate. All semester I've been saying "We're almost half way done!" Even in January. So now we really ARE half way done, and it's a good feeling.

I'm celebrating with Alise in the morning at Angie's. It's a local restaurant, and it's pretty much great. They even have a sign on the outside that says "Where the Locals Eat." How can any other restaurant in town beat that? "Where the students that don't really belong here but reside here for the duration of their education eat" just doesn't have the same ring.

I'm taking in my completed Sudoku puzzle in so I can get a free piece of pie with my meal.

1 comment:

--jeff * said...

i'm sure provo has plenty of places contending for the title of "Where the students that don't really belong here but reside here for the duration of their education eat"....

my vote would go to the malt shoppe.