Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Auntie Bekah

I couldn't get my homework assignments to post, so I'm posting here instead. This weekend I babysat my 10-month old nephew, Chase. We had a lot of fun =]. Here are some videos I took. Please note that in the first one, I am being attacked by Maggie, the crazy boston terrier, as I'm trying to film. And I'm sorry it's so pixelated, but I was using my cell phone.



He likes to say "Bek Bek Bek" a lot. I got him to add an "uh" to the end of it a couple of times. =]
I thought this was funny, especially since Mom and Dad always said Rachel used to crawl around saying "Bok Bok Bok" all the time.


Cutest thing ever! Well Ross, if you want him to be a drummer I suppose that having him hit you on the head is a good start!


Okay all you friends of mine with babies: This is the cutest tub for babies ever. It's an inflatable duck. And when you squeeze the bill, it makes quacking noises. It's the perfect size for babies, and Chase just adores it. My brother-in-law Ross registered for it when they were having their baby shower and one of Rachel's friends got it for them. Rachel said it's about $10 at Target. It's worth it. At several points in the day I took Chase into the bathroom to wash his face and hands, and every time he tried to reach for the duck in the tub.

By the way, I keep repeating "What does the ducky say?" because when he isn't on camera, he'll make quacking noises. Unfortunately I think the camera is too distracting for him.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh, we have the same bath duck! And Caleb loves it too! In fact, when it is sitting out to dry, Caleb walks over to it and sits down by it and wants me to put him in it (and this is a boy who doesn't like to sit down much). And yes, it is a good size for babies, because the "big bath" just seems a little daunting for a little person!