Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Favorite

My favorite flower is a daisy.
My favorite color is blue.
My favorite thing to wear is jeans, a t-shirt, and flip-flops.
My favorite animal is a dolphin.
My favorite way to wear my hair is in a pony-tail.
My favorite blanket is the red and blue checked one that my grandma made.
My favorite scent is gardenia.
My favorite cereal is bran flakes.
My favorite ice cream is raspberry sherbet.
My favorite sport to play is tennis.
My favorite yogurt is strawberry.
My favorite high school moment is when I laughed out loud at The Custom House
My favorite jam is raspberry.
My favorite fruit is either strawberries or watermelon.
My favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
My favorite part of the drive up to Utah is the mountain pass.
My favorite vacation was my eighth grade East coast trip.
My favorite part of my mission is Isabel.
My favorite theme park is Sea World.
My favorite instrument is the violin.
My favorite scripture is Alma 57:27.
My favorite hymn is Be Still, My Soul.
My favorite place to sit while I was growing up was the Y-shaped branch in the front yard tree.
My favorite radio program is "Wait, wait, don't tell me."
My favorite picture of me is when I was two, wearing a banana sticker on my nose.
My favorite library is the BYU library, (empty of people).
My favorite thing to take with me on a trip is my pillow.
My favorite stuffed animal is Muncheechee.
My favorite thing to bake is cookies.
My favorite thing to eat after swimming is macaroni and cheese with hot dogs.
My favorite radio station to listen to is the classical music station.
My favorite toy is a bottle of bubbles.
My favorite candy is peppermints.
My favorite lipstick color is a burnt brown.
My favorite kind of hair day is when the sun makes it look reddish.
My favorite century is the 19th.
My favorite part of me is my forearms.
My favorite hike is Torrey Pines State Reserve.
My favorite spectator sport is football.
My favorite time of day is dusk.
My favorite memory of elementary school is when Michael Halbe smashed up his oreos, put them in his chocolate milk, and then ate the whole mess-just to make me laugh.
My favorite art to do is ceramics.
My favorite dream is to be happy and have peace.

I cannot choose a favorite book.
I cannot choose a favorite movie, or TV show.
I cannot choose a favorite poem.
I cannot choose a favorite opera.
I cannot choose a favorite country.
I cannot choose a favorite family member.
I cannot choose a favorite pet.
I cannot choose a favorite friend.
I cannot choose a favorite teacher.

No comments: