Friday, December 28, 2007

Four things...


I saw this in an old email while I was cleaning out my ridiculously jumbled inbox, so I thought I’d fill it out.





Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Newspaper delivery person
2. Telemarketer
3. Custodian
4. Social Worker

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Persuasion
2. Who’s that Girl?
3. Meet the Robinson’s
4. To this end was I born

Four places I have lived:
1. Washington D.C.
2. San Diego, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Santiago, Chile

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. House, M.D.
2. The West Wing
3. The Office
4. Ugly Betty

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Utah
2. Disneyland
3. East Coast, 8th grade trip
4. Breckenridge, CO

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.yahoomail.com
2. Google
3. www.blogger.com
4. www.imdb.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Orange chicken
2. Sherbet
3. Taco salad
4. Holiday Jello

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Snorkeling in Hawaii
2. Disneyworld
3. London, England
4. Whale watching

Four schools you've attented
1. Hickman Elementary
2. Challenger Junior High (yes, it was a junior high then, not a middle school)
3. Mira Mesa High School
4. Brigham Young University

Four of your best friends growing up
1. Lisa Stoefen
2. Sarah Curnow
3. Shelley Howard
4. Jennifer Van Grove

Four of your favorite bands:
1. Rascal Flatts
2. Brad Paisley
3. Little Big Town
4. The Beach Boys

Four favorite books to read:
1. The standard works
2. Harry Potter (all)
3. Jane Austen (See how I avoided listing one book by just putting an author’s name down? Clever, huh?)
4. Discarded Science: Ideas that seemed good at the time, by John Grant

Last four people you talked to on the phone:
1. Mom
2. Rachel
3. Grandpa
4. Does the intercom at work count? If so, Brandi.
(I hate talking on the phone. I was only recently, in the past year, forced to get a cell phone)

Four cars you've owned:
1. 1986 Honda Accord
2. The Infamously Burning Dodge Omni
3. 1989 Toyota Tercel
4. 1998 Chevy Prizm

Four of the last movies you've seen:
1. Muppet Christmas Carol
2. White Christmas
3. Live Free or Die Hard
4. As of tomorrow, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Four favorite things to do when hanging out:
1. Make stupid jokes
2. Visit a bookstore
3. Window shop
4. Cook something, watch something, play something

Four things you look for in someone you date:
1. Kind when others aren’t looking
2. Doesn’t laugh at others’ expense
3. Genuinely interested in finding out more about me
4. Makes me laugh

Four names you like for future children:
1. James Atticus
2. The middle name “Nelson” (family tradition)
3. Elizabeth/Anne
4. Agnes ( It looks really ugly written, but read David Copperfield and you’ll like it better. Maybe I’ll call her Aggie. Maybe it’s just a fad.)

Four of your least favorite foods:
1. Tomatoes
2. Fish
3. Tomatoes
4. Seafood
5. Did I mention Tomatoes?

Four things that make you smile:
1. Beach
2. Grass
3. Bubbles
4. Babies

Four favorite places to shop:
1. Barnes and Noble
2. Old Navy
3. Vons
4. Target

Four favorite restaurants:
1. Pat and Oscar’s
2. California Pizza Kitchen
3. Panda Express
4. Wendy’s

Four favorite holidays:
1. Fourth of July
2. Christmas
3. Thanksgiving
4. Pie day (March 14th…3.14…get it?)

Four good things you'd change about yourself:
1. I wouldn’t think I’m half as bad as I imagine
2. I’d be a little braver
3. I’d be able to say what I felt a little more
4. I’d act on every feeling I had, even if it seemed small or silly

No comments: